Envision information systems ltd is the creator and the owner of this website applybi.com which provides information on the products of the company and under certain conditions the possibility to buy the said products in compliance with the following conditions of use that the user/visitor must read carefully and continue browsing the pages of applybi.com only if he accepts them unconditionally. It is assumed irrefutably that if you use the website applybi.com, its pages and services, you agree to the following conditions of use. The company reserves the right to change, modify, remove or supplement them partly at any time. Please check for any possible changes from time to time. If you continue to use the website applybi.com, its pages and services although its conditions of use have been changed, then it is assumed that you accept these new conditions as well.
In order to browse through the information pages of applybi.com the user/visitor is required to register to applybi.com and he agrees to:
a)Provide true, accurate, valid and complete information on the data required for the relevant applications in order to have access to its content and
b)Update with due care his registration information so as to be true, accurate, valid, updates and complete. This information is confidential and will not be transferred to any third party under no circumstances. The company is not liable for any leak of confidential information due to a (digital) breach of its website or its database.
applybi.com provides the possibility to users (natural or legal entities) selected by the company to send/exchange private messages. In order to make use of this possibility and if they choose to, the selected users are invited to register upon acceptance of the conditions of use of the website and completion of the data entry. Only upon completion of the said procedure, the selected user and now user shall have the possibility to send private messages by using the codes supplied to him by the company that owns applybi.com. The members/users (natural or legal entities) are exclusively liable for any acts that they perform when using their access code, user name and in general their account (user’s account). It is prohibited to the members/users to disclose the information on their account to anyone (including but not limited to user name and password) and they agree to notify immediately the persons in charge of applybi.com of any such unauthorized use of their account and any security breach that occurred and/or is likely to occur. Moreover, the members/users are exclusively responsible for the proper use of their account and the logout at the end of each session. applybi.com is not liable for any loss or damage that might occur due to the failure or negligence of the members to abide to and comply with the said clause. It is expressly prohibited to any member/user or non-member to browse through applybi.com and send private messages by using the access code, the user name and in general the user account of another member/user even if the other member/user whose access code, user name and in general his user account has been used, has expressly consented to the said use or approved thereof.
OBLIGATION TO ABSTAIN
The members/users agree not to use the pages and services of applybi.com in order to:
- Upload, publish, send, transfer or through other means install any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, insulting, damaging, libelous, vulgar, violent, racist or in any other way unacceptable and/or constituting a criminal offence.
- Impersonate any legal or natural entity or falsify the identity of any member/use or make a misleading representation with regard to the relation and/or partnership of a member/user with another legal or natural entity.
- Counterfeit or distort the credentials of members/users in order to provide misleading information on the origin of the content communicated through the pages and the services of applybi.com.
- Upload, publish, send, transfer or through other means install any content by anyone not entitled to disclose of the said content according to the law or a fiduciary duty.
- Upload, publish, send, transfer or through other means install software or content in any form (text, image, sound, video, animation) that infringes any intellectual rights of any body (including trade secrets).
- Upload, publish, send, transfer or through other means install unsolicited or unauthorized advertisement or product promotions, send spam e-mails and any other form of unsolicited content.
- Upload, publish, send, transfer or through other means install or/and forward and/or disseminate content that contains digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to intervene with, destroy or restrict the operability of any software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Violate intentionally or not any local, national, European, international legislation or/and legal provision that refers to or/and applies to any service provided by applybi.com. The member/user of applybi.com understands and accepts that applybi.com does not carry out a preliminary control on the content but applybi.com and its associates reserve the right to (although not obliged to) the exclusive selection to deny the uploading/publication or removal or deletion of any content included in the pages and services of applybi.com. Moreover, applybi.com and its associates reserve the right to delete any content that is in breach of these conditions of use. The member/user understands and accepts that he must assess and be liable for any risk that incurs from the use of any content including any decision that he might take based on the accuracy, completeness or/and use of any content. The member/user understands and accepts the international nature of the internet and undertakes the obligation to respect and comply with the local ethics of each country. In particular, the member/user undertakes the obligation to abide to the legislation regarding the transfer of data from Greece and Europe to third countries.